8Allocate software development house has a new long-term project for UX Designer. Our client — a German-American company with an HQ in Berlin and distributed team in Kiev.
About the project: The company is building the next generation of digital furniture showrooms. They aspire to manage the world’s largest product catalog in the home&living category to allow furniture shoppers to easily find, research and compare products from a large base of eCommerce retailers. Over 3.5 million products in 700 categories from over 800 suppliers (e.g. IKEA, Otto, Home24, Roller, Baur, XXXL).
- Minimum 3 years experience in user interface and responsive design, wireframing and professional handling of Sketch, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience in producing prototypes and in creating animations and transitions (principal)
- Strong estethic and high-quality design principles coupled with a clear call-to- action mentality
- High creative flexibility and pragmatism, also in challenging technical implementation scenarios
- Solid understanding of online technologies HTML and CSS
- High self-organization skills to deliver on time and quality
- Good English skills
- Permanent employment and fulltime contract
- Close collaboration with the management
- Good possibilities for progression and further development
- Dynamic and decisive work culture
- Office in Kyiv center.
- Free yoga classes at the office two time a week
- Love & care of our HR’s 🙂
Join OUR great TEAM 🙂
Отправьте вопросы на почту email@example.com или заполните форму